Spray Foam Insulation – Class I From VFI™
VFI-714 Polyurethane Spray Foam Insulation System keeps the inside in and
the outside out.
Class I ASTM E-84 (Flame Spread Index 15, Smoke Development Index 450)
|“Spray polyurethane foam alone can provide an
air and water-tight barrier”
-US Department of Commerce brochure, NISTIR4821
- Certified high rating for fire and smoke resistance.
- VFI-714’s closed cell, R-6.2 / in. rating in a 2x4 wall is greater
than the “R” rating of 6 inches of fiberglass in a 2x6 wall.
- VFI-714 can retard the formation of mold and mildew inside of a
- VFI-714 provides a tight seal against outside elements, allergens
and pollutants around windows, doors electrical outlets and
- Helps keep pests outside.
- Eliminates some of the costs associated with weatherizing a
building, such as caulking, installing vapor and wind barriers and
- Outside noise is greatly reduced and wall strength is increased.
- No settling and fills hard to reach areas.
- Deflects water leaks and will not absorb moisture.
VFI-714 will last as long as the wall because it is an inert polymer
Specify VFI™ Spray Foam Insulations