A coating system and truck bedliner that is extremely durable, versatile
and outperforms paint-like coatings, plastic drop-in liners and rubber mats.
Badgerliners™ can be applied to metal, cement, wood and man-made composites
- Rust and corrosion protection, water-tight abrasion and skid resistance
- Resists inorganic bases, acids and hydrocarbon solvents.
- Easily textured to reduce slipping, cargo movement and shifting.
- Withstands extreme temperatures (-40° F to +180º F) eliminating
cracking, warping and peeling.
- Provides superior wear, while remaining flexible, when applied up to
¼” thick on the truck bed floor and 1/8” thick on the sidewalls.
- Bedliner vibration noise is eliminated.
- Available in 100% solids, two-component, aromatic and aliphatic
- Apply with VFI’s Qwik-Spray System™, a low pressure, disposable dual
cartridge application system or with high or low pressure equipment suitable for
use with bulk containers.
Badgerliners™ is outstanding for use on:
Bumpers and rocker panels ● vehicle undercoating ● vehicle floors ●
busses ● delivery van floors and steps ● RV roofs ● horse trailers ●
recreational vehicles ● commercial and off-highway vehicles ● material
handling equipment and trailers ● mining equipment ● ranch and farm